Rocky Mountain Power Program Roll Out
In an ongoing effort to offer customers the gold standard in customer experience, Rocky Mountain Power replaced their existing Home Energy Reports program for a digital, personalized (AI-enabled) customer experience.
This case study highlights how Rocky Mountain Power used Bidgely’s solution to overcome key challenges, including offering a personalized customer experience using non-smart meters, to drive key results:
- 41GWh savings (the equivalent of offsetting CO2 emissions from 31 million pounds of coal burned)
- Cost Savings of 25% relative to conventional HERs, averaging 4 cents/kWh
- Digitalization of over 50% of the 330,000 customers who received itemized Home Energy Reports and web access to 1 million residential customers
- Customer engagement, including 38% open rates and 80% customer 'likes' for digital customers
- Scalability through non-smart meter disaggregation, allowing analog meter customers to receive the gold standard in customer experience and drive savings.